Joss and Main Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any Joss & Main electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf
(the "gift certificate") through the Joss & Main website. Gift certificates are issued by Joss and Main (referred to hereinafter as either "Joss and Main", "we", "us" or "our").
By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Void where prohibited.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through Joss & Main.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Joss & Main e-gift cards ("E-Cards") may be used to purchase any eligible product available for purchase in Joss & Main online catalog. In order to purchase
or redeem an E-Card, you must have a Joss & Main account. The recipient of an E-Card will be notified via email; if the recipient does not have a Joss & Main account at the time he or
she receives such email, he or she will be prompted to create a Joss & Main account to activate the E-Card.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted
from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and
is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will
not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from unauthorized use.
- Joss & Main may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Joss & Main reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to Joss & Main.
- Resale of a gift certificate or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right
to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any
offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of Joss & Main.
- We do not currently collect or maintain any personally identifiable information regarding the purchasers of the Cards. However, we reserve the right
to service the Card or respond to your inquiries or for other purposes.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants,
agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability
of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded
by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.